Mother's Day Special
OH MY GOD!!!! I AM A MOTHER NOW ………
Who is a mother?
She is someone who loves you
unconditionally.
She is the maker and keeper of
precious memory.
She can detect a lie, hear the
smallest noise and see out the back of their head.
When you
google it, 1000s of quotes or messages will pop and there is a lot of many things
about the mother.
Actually, we all are always
prepared for this phase since our childhood. When we used to play “Ghar Ghar”
someone becomes mom, dad, and always a younger one becomes a kid. We used
to play this game a lot. While playing this game, we have made our houses
behind the sofa or under the dining table. It was a fun game though.
When I and my husband decided to
have a baby, we knew that our world is gonna change. The pregnancy phase was
easy, we just need to take a few precautions and regular checkups. But the
actual game started then, I always thought the motherhood would be difficult
but manageable. I do believe it today, but for a working woman like me, who is
so ambitious for her career and goal-oriented becomes difficult to forget about
the ambition for a while or take a break from it.
Motherhood for me started on 22nd November
2019, when my son was born. The first 40 days were pretty good I was recovering and
we both were adjusting with each other. Many of my friends asked about my
experience, and I always used to answer that we both are adjusting.
Honestly, we were, my child was
totally dependent on me for feeding day and night and he is still dependent.
Before my child was born, I was very punctual in everything. I used to take 8
hours of sleep, time to time lunch and dinner, etc. But all my punctuality flew
away. My sleep was hampered and the situation still exists, also my dinner and
lunchtimes depend on my child’s mood and sleep pattern. But I don’t bother it
now. In fact, now I am in love with this impunctuality. I think this motherhood
phase made me more powerful and gave me new directions to follow my dream,
which makes me more ambitious.
Motherhood so far for me was a roller-coaster ride and I know more challenges are yet to come. I am ready and positive for
my future challenges.
Lastly, I would like to wish all
the mothers a very "Happy Mother's Day"...

Comments
Post a Comment